Thank you to everyone playing the Expeditions Revisited Update, especially those taking the time to report any issues they encounter via Zendesk or console crash reporting. We are listening closely to your feedback, and have identified and resolved a number of issues. These fixes are included in patch 3.75, which will be live on all platforms soon.
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck when exiting a ship in an abandoned space station.
- Fixed an issue that prevented VR Teleport Move mode from working correctly in some situations.
- Fixed a number of crashes related to base and settlement rendering.
- Fixed a crash related to base building and settlement layouts.
- Fixed a crash related to creature navigation.
We will continue to release patches as issues are identified and resolved. If you experience any issues, let us know by submitting a bug report.