Thank you again to everyone playing Beyond, especially those taking the time to report any issues they encounter via Zendesk or console crash reporting.
We are listening closely to your feedback, and have identified and resolved a number of stability issues. Fixes for these were released on Steam experimental last night, and this patch, 2.05, is now live on PC. We’ll be rolling out these fixes to other platforms as soon as possible.
- Fix for crashes occurring in the Space Anomaly.
- Fixed a number of issues causing some players to experience low framerate after visiting the Space Anomaly.
- Fixed a rendering related crash.
- Fixed an out of memory crash.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when manipulating inventory in close proximity to a high number of players.
- Fixed a crash affecting VR with supersampling enabled.
- Fixed a situation where network connectivity issues could prevent players from speaking to NPCs aboard the Space Anomaly.
- Fixed an issue where storage containers could not be accessed.
- Fixed a crash affecting unsupported VR hardware.
- Fix for instance rendering crash.
- Added improved warnings for GPU issues.
- Added improved warnings for Vulkan driver support.
- Fix for incorrect fullscreen or max size on 4k/scaled displays.
- Fix for uninitialised render buffer returned from API.
- Fix for crash when incorrect number of freighters spawn.
- Fix for crash when disconnecting from Multiplayer in UI.
- Fix for crash on controller remapping screen.
We will continue to release patches as issues are identified and resolved. If you experience any issues, let us know by submitting a bug report.