Bastion’s adjustments kick into motion on the PTR.
Bastion has had a tough time in Overwatch, becoming a bit of a wallflower as the sport’s meta modified.
Last week principal designer Geoff Goodman introduced that the hero could be getting a much overdue overhaul and we’re seeing these adjustments roll out within the PTR. Alex talks us via the foremost updates within the video above.
The patch notes checklist minor updates for a bunch of different heroes in addition to Bastion, however his new passive Ironclad and the tweaks to Self-Repair make him look much more interesting.
If you’re within the PTR you may give him a whirl proper now. The full checklist of his updates are listed under.
- Configuration: Sentry
- Deploy time decreased from 1.5 seconds to 1.zero second
- Bullet unfold elevated by 50 p.c
- Bullet unfold is all the time at most (it not will increase because the weapon is fired)
- Magazine dimension elevated from 200 to 300
- Headshot harm multiplier has been eliminated
- No longer offers vital harm
- Configuration: Recon
- Bullet unfold decreased by 25 p.c
- Magazine dimension elevated from 20 to 25
- Can now be used whereas shifting
- Now certain to secondary fireplace (previously Ability 2)
- No longer interrupted by taking harm
- A brand new useful resource meter has been added that deplete whereas Self-Repair is lively and recharges when not in use
- Configuration: Tank
- No longer grants bonus armor
- Bastion has a brand new passive: Ironclad
- Bastion takes 35% much less harm whereas in Sentry or Tank configuration