Minecraft snapshot 17W06A updates the color palette, provides new blocks and Creative Mode options.
If you need to check out snapshots, it’s all the time smart to backup your worlds, or higher but, make a brand new one to check out the brand new options in.
Once you’ve finished that, create a brand new profile referred to as snapshots, tick the “enable experimental development snapshots” field, and save. To swap again to the common model, select it from the dropdown on the backside left nook of the launcher.
Snapshot 17W06A introduces new blocks and a few new Creative Mode options. It’ll additionally replace the bottom color palette of Minecraft.
There are extra snapshots to come back over the following few months, however for now, listed here are the modifications in 17W06A:
- Save toolbars in Creative Mode with Ctrl+Slotkey and cargo them with Shift+Slotkey
- Added coloured Concrete blocks
- Added coloured Concrete Powder blocks
- Added coloured Glazed Terracotta blocks
- Updated the bottom colour palette of Minecraft (impacts issues corresponding to Banners and Sheep)
- Updated textures for Wool blocks