Location: Bath, UK.
Application deadline: November 28th, 2017.
If you’re keen on video games, have a expertise for writing, and know what a hashtag is, Network N has the proper alternative for you.
We’re at the moment searching for a Commercial Writer who can produce glittering editorial for our inventive company. That means you’ll be writing about videogames for well-known business shoppers throughout a variety of platforms, together with Twitter and Facebook. As such, an understanding of social media is essential.
But primarily you’ll need to be an important author, and passionate and educated about gaming on all platforms. You’ll additionally need to work rapidly, be organised and motivated, and seeking to be taught and enhance. You’ll be primarily based in our Bath, UK workplace.
This is a good alternative for a proficient author seeking to start their profession within the video games business, or maybe a extra established freelancer seeking to be a part of an enthusiastic and profitable crew.
That mentioned, there’s extra to the job than simply churning out phrases – you’ll be anticipated to at all times be serious about learn how to make your work extra participating, impactful, and shareable. If that feels like a problem you’d take pleasure in, we wish to hear from you!
- Writing in regards to the newest gaming information with concision and readability
- Generating concepts on how greatest to put in writing, current, and format your work to make sure it’s participating and shareable
- Scheduling posts and monitoring their efficiency over time
- Building and sustaining relationships with business shoppers
- Representing Network N at client-facing occasions and visits
Required expertise and expertise:
- The means to put in writing brilliantly, rapidly and to activity throughout a variety of disciplines
- A eager curiosity in videogames and a very good information of them
- Knowledge and understanding of social media
- Experience writing and pitching articles
- Proactivity, consideration to element and glorious organisation
Desirable expertise and expertise:
- Previous social media work in an expert capability
- Previously printed work, ideally on-line
- Basic picture and/or video modifying expertise
- Previous work on a magazine, web site, or your individual weblog
To apply please e-mail a CV and overlaying letter to business editor James Nouch ([email protected]), with the topic line “Commercial Writer utility”. We’d additionally wish to see earlier examples of your written work, whether or not that takes the type of snippets from a private weblog or a portfolio of printed articles.