Destiny has a companion app for tablets and smartphones. Many gamers use it, mainly to handle their stock and discover raid groups (y’know, since there is no computerized matchmaking). The app is now set to “evolve” to its Destiny 2 iteration – with out the necessity for any Stardust or Candy.
Here’s every thing you could find out about subsequent week’s Destiny 2 PC beta.
The companion app is ready to evolve on August 23, lower than every week earlier than the PC open beta goes dwell, however Bungie neighborhood supervisor David ‘DeeJ’ Dague says it will not work till after the sport’s console launch on September 6. That means it will not be helpful to us till October 24, when Destiny 2 involves our towers.
Here’s a breakdown of the app’s options within the meantime:
New to Destiny 2:
Explore – all about what’s occurring on the planet of Destiny:
- Stay updated with the most recent information and updates
- Discover new occasions and actions
- Browse the most recent neighborhood creations
- Find neighborhood and assist with boards and teams
Clans – Stay linked along with your teammates wherever you might be:
- Create or be part of a Clan and invite others to hitch you
- Manage your Clan roster and see who’s enjoying
- Create a shared id with a novel banner
- Track your Clan development and shared rewards
- Communicate along with your teammates by way of Clan textual content chat
Returning from Destiny 1:
Gear – Manage all of your weapons, armour, and stock:
- Inspect all of your favourite weapons and armor
- View merchandise stats, perks, and stock configuration
- Manage and equip objects in your characters
Recruit – Search for different gamers in search of Fireteams for any exercise:
- Search an out there checklist of requests and select a workforce to hitch
- Create a brand new Fireteam, approve/deny requests, and talk along with your teammates
Your profile – Manage your expertise with account data and settings:
- Configure your id and what others can see/find out about you
- Choose your notification and communication preferences
- Communicate and work together with mates and new Guardians
- Redeem Bungie codes and examine your redemption historical past
Support – Talk to your Mentors and Player Support Specialists:
- Report points that hold you out of the sport
- Read articles with solutions to widespread questions
- Talk to different Guardians who’re there that will help you
If you have been enjoying Destiny on console, it’s best to know the brand new companion app will overwrite the previous one, so you may need to depend on neighborhood instruments like Destiny Item Manager as a substitute.
Finally, DeeJ additionally confirms that we are able to count on “some new details” about Destiny 2 to return out of Gamescom subsequent week. Here’s the weekly update on Bungie.web.