[MISC] – Halloween has come to a close.
– Dropped weapons and other grenades no longer prevent flashbangs from blinding players.
– Fixed a bug where Killer Replay sounds would sometimes continue playing after the Killer Replay had finished.
– Players will now measure regular UDP pings to matchmaking regions where SDR is not yet enabled (Brazil, EU North, EU West).
– Fixed a problem where players experienced high ping because region selection was based on SDR ping, but SDR was not used in the region for gameplay.
– Fixed a bug where the game would sometimes fail to start with the message “Only one instance of the game can be running at one time”
- Fast & Furious Crossroads exploding out subsequent 12 months
- Conv/rgence: A League of Legends Story is Riot Forge’s motion platformer game
- The Wolf Among Us 2 is again on
- Fast & Furious game coming from Project CARS studio
- Ghost of Tsushima slated for summer time 2020 launch
- Naraka: Bladepoint is a multiplayer ninja game that appears dope
- New World, the sandbox MMO from Amazon, is coming in May