Nioh has loads extra content material to supply, free and paid alike.
Nioh developer Team Ninja has outlined its quick post-release help plans.
Drawing on a Japanese livestream, Gematsu studies Nioh gamers can anticipate two free updates throughout the subsequent two months, adopted by three DLC packs. Here’s the schedule:
- In late March, Team Ninja will launch a free Nioh replace with 10 excessive issue missions, together with boss rush-style missions.
- In late April, one other free replace will add a PvP replace to Nioh.
- The first Nioh DLC, Dragon of Tohoku, additionally arrives in late April. It consists of new weapons, situations, characters, guardian spirits, yokai and phases.
- The second Nioh DLC is named Japan’s Best Warrior and has not been dated.
- The third Nioh DLC is named Peaceful and Tranquil and has not been dated.
Nioh appears to be fairly common in the intervening time; it positively owes so much to the Souls sequence however get previous that first hour and hit the second boss to see simply how a lot it differs; Team Ninja’s fabled motion abilities take the sport in a reasonably completely different course.
Anyway, the fervent, rising Nioh fanbase must be fairly happy with these updates; let’s hope there’ll be extra free missions in a while, too.