September 26, 2020 – L4D Team
An update has been released for Left 4 Dead 2.
– Fixed some materials and models that were causing errors in workshop content.
– Reduced CS weapon spawn chance.
– Safe room intros will now continue regardless if anyone leaves the safe room.
– Fixed some witch call-outs
– Lit Bill’s cigarette
Last Stand Junkyard
– Reduced intensity of horde spawned from generators.
– Versus Mode: Added an ammo pile near the mechanic shop.
– Versus Mode: Added a fire axe spawn to the safe room.
Last Stand Lighthouse
– Reduced intensity of horde during the Scavenge event.