The first post-launch For Honor patch is coming later at the moment to PC.
For Honor developer Ubisoft Montreal has introduced new PC hotfix shall be launched at the moment. The patch goals to maintain a number of PC-specific issues reported since launch and in the course of the beta.
Easy AntiCheat, the sport’s anti-cheat system that’s been causing problems for some players, will get a few fixes. First, the hotfix takes care of a problem that prevented gamers from moving into video games. The system’s error messages will now be extra user-friendly.
Players utilizing the Steam Controller may even now not be kicked for inactivity. The patch goes reside at the moment at 8am ET, 5am PT, 1pm GMT. It’s value noting that that is not the recently revealed gameplay patch. That one remains to be with out a date.
Find the total record of notes under:
- FIXED: Updated the error messaging for sure Easy AntiCheat notifications to make them extra person pleasant
- FIXED: Error that was incorrectly blocking some gamers from getting into the sport
- Steam Controller customers will now not be kicked as inactive (AFK) when offering controller enter
- Addressed bugs within the the shutdown course of
- FIXED: sport generally storing borderless within the choices on shutdown
- FIXED: sport nonetheless displaying in taskbar after urgent x. When clicked you’d see a small window with out borders that closes shortly after.
- Addressed a number of PC startup/full display screen bugs
- FIXED: sport beginning in window mode when clicking some other place throughout startup
- FIXED: sport change show mode twice on startup
- FIXED: sport switching to borderless when ALT+ENTER after earlier change to full display screen failed
- Fixed the caching of settings on sport minimization
- FIXED: Incorrect window positions being saved in choices when sport is minimized
- A message will now be displayed on BOOT if Intel GPU driver is under min specs
As at all times, in case you’re after For Honor ideas or a breakdown of a few of the sport’s methods, our guide is a great place to start. We replace it nearly every day, and it’s filled with must-know data, no matter your ability degree.