The subsequent huge patch for Final Fantasy XIV Online is coming subsequent month, and it’ll add a bunch of recent content material to the venerable MMO, persevering with the story that kicked off with final 12 months’s Stormblood growth.
Final Fantasy XIV Online has stored rising with every new patch, and it is on our list of the best MMORPGs on the PC.
Square Enix say the patch will launch in late May, and it provides new essential story quests, a brand new raids, and updates to jobs, PvP, housing, and the Glamour System. Players will be capable of enhance their abilities in crafting and gathering by finishing new Namazu Beast Tribe quests, and there’s a brand new secret Trial as nicely.
Here’s the complete record of additives, through Square Enix:
- New Main Scenario Quests – The story of Stormblood continues.
- New Alliance Raid – The Ridorana Lighthouse.
- New Trial – It’s a secret!
- New Dungeon – The Swallow’s Compass.
- New Beast Tribe Quests – The Namazu.
- New Sidequests – The Four Lords, Doman Reconstruction and Further Hildibrand Adventures.
- New Deep Dungeon – 100-Floor Heaven-on-High.
- The Forbidden Land, Eureka Expansion – Pagos Expedition.
- New Ultimate Difficulty Raid – Ultima Weapon.
- Updates to jobs, PvP, Glamour System, Housing, Performance Actions, new extra highly effective gear and extra.
Along with the patch, Square Enix can be launching a brand new companion cell app for Final Fantasy XIV that can permit gamers to speak with associates and Free Company members, schedule occasions, and organise their inventories. There’s additionally a paid model of the app coming, which can cost a month-to-month price and provides gamers double the saddlebag area, permit them to arrange saddlebags and retainer inventories, and allow them to deploy an additional retainer.
For extra info on Final Fantasy XIV and Stormblood, head over to the official site. You can strive it out totally free – the trial model permits you to play all the way in which as much as degree 35.