There’s a brand new Dark Souls three patch coming quickly, with a concentrate on PvP fixes.
On Wednesday, February eight, Dark Souls 3 will probably be receiving a brand new patch.
The patch primarily goals to repair among the glitches utilized in PvP to make battles extra honest. The different massive repair is that it’s not potential to get invaded throughout a boss struggle.
Here’s the complete listing of notes:
- Fixed problem the place a participant may invade one other participant throughout a boss battle.
- Fixed problem the place an enchantment could possibly be utilized to weapons which usually couldn’t be enchanted.
- Fixed problem the place, when gadgets are used whereas casting magic, show glitches may often happen.
- Fixed problem the place it was potential to cancel instantly right into a second magic spell after casting the primary one.
- Fixed problem the place the primary a part of a ability motion could possibly be skipped.
- Fixed problem the place a single merchandise could possibly be used indefinitely.
Prior to the replace’s launch, servers will probably be taking place for upkeep throughout all three platforms. You can discover the occasions for every of them under:
- JST: February eight 5:00pm – 7:00pm
- CST: February eight 9:00am – 11:00am
- PST: February eight 12:00am – 2:00am
- JST: February eight 10:00am – 12:00pm
- CST: February eight 2:00am – four:00am
- PST: February 7 5:00pm – 7:00pm
- JST: February eight 10:00am – four:00pm
- CST: February eight 2:00am – eight:00am
- PST: February 7 5:00pm – 11:00pm
Dark Souls three’s second and ultimate DLC, The Ringed City, is due out March 28.