[SOUND] – Lowered volume level of first-person nearly empty clip sound to match its volume level falloff in the environment.
– Fixed a regression in Nova and Sawed Off reloading sounds.
– Added video option (default on) for frame rate smoothing. Frame rate smoothing significantly reduces hitching and stuttering, but at the expense of reducing overall frame rate.
– Significantly reduced input latency.
– Added audio option “Play Audio When Game in Background” to match behavior on Windows and Linux.
- Grab F1 2018 without spending a dime on Humble this weekend
- Aeon Must Die’s slick debut was allegedly constructed with “abuse, manipulation and theft”
- Doom Eternal’s first DLC is bringing bloodshed to The Ancient Gods
- Grab an entire lotta Quake at no cost this weekend
- Courtney Barnett Covers Kev Carmody’s “Just For You”: Listen
- MTV VMAs 2020 Reportedly Moved From Barclays Center
- New Teamfight Tactics roadmap teases Set 4, new modes, and spectator