We hope you guys are having fun with the most recent beta. We’ve been watching and listening intently to your suggestions, and we’ve pushed our first hotfix. This is a code patch to repair bugs and beta points with the Gonarch and the brand new UI. We could have extra code and degree fixes in future hotfixes/updates. Thank you a lot on your continued testing!
Gonarch and Bebcrab AI Changes
- Gonarch AI now behaves in a different way and deploys totally different assault patterns primarily based on Easy/Normal/Hard problem.
- Fixed bug inflicting Gonarch to do 250 harm on melee assaults
- Fixed bug inflicting Gonarch to spawn 60 bebcrabs as an alternative of 15 in decrease area battle
- Gonarch shove harm in map B chase decreased by 50%
- Gonarch shove harm in map C chase decreased by 70%
- Gonarch shove view punch and knock again quantity tremendously decreased
- Gonarch AI tweaks for remaining lair area battle.
- Fixed a crash associated to Gonarch mortars
- Fixed a loophole the place Gonarch might die/gib in map A and remaining higher area
- Fixed Gonarch physics throw assault not respecting cool-down system underneath sure circumstances
- Minor Adjustments to chase AI to make it extra forgiving, scale back melee assault harm, and scale primarily based on game problem setting
- Bebcrab leap peak decreased to 20 models excessive, making it a lot much less possible they clip one among your rockets
- Bebcrab harm decreased by 50%
- Bebcrab max rely in remaining higher area decreased by 33%
New UI Fixes / Changes
If you have an interest in testing the work in progress UI, use -newgameui as a launch command.
- Fixed main efficiency drop when utilizing new UI
- Singleplayer game is now paused when UI or Console is Activated
- Brought up default Qt habits for key Auto-Repeat
- Game Console: Command Input now has historical past
- Game Console: Partial Autocomplete implementation (WIP, count on bugs)
- Game Console: Log Area now 1-2% sooner than outdated UI
- Added “Enable Developer Console” to the Game choices display
- Advanced Settings Menu is now absolutely connected
- Bebcrabs can nonetheless be tracked by RPG. We are testing adjustments to have them not observe/collide with RPG rockets. We suppose the change in leap peak has addressed most, if not the entire drawback. Let us know what you suppose!
- Columns within the remaining combat area nonetheless kill the participant in 1 hit. This can be mounted in a future degree replace.
- It continues to be attainable to get the Gonarch caught in sure areas of the extent. We are testing degree fixes to handle this.
Discord – https://discord.gg/PSZfh8N
Twitter – @BlackMesaDevs
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/BlackMesaDevs