Do you want PUBG as it’s proper now, or would you like a bit extra display muddle? That’s the query PlayerUnknown is asking his neighborhood immediately.
Dive into a large stock display in our record of survival games.
The query is about whether or not or not you want the sport as it’s – the place you need to go into the stock to see what grenades, medkits, and different consumables you will have – or in case you’d favor that information to be available.
Developers Bluehole need you to vote on which possibility you like, although the information is getting used for suggestions and it is not a reputation contest. Still, if that is one thing you’re feeling strongly about, make your voice heard.
Here are the 2 choices:
- A. Without having to open the stock, the gamers ought to be capable of examine the supply and amount of consumable objects and grenades by means of the in-game UI.
- As a aggressive shooter, the participant should have all info available to facilitate quick decision-making and give attention to techniques and fight
- Opening the stock display drastically reduces the participant’s situational consciousness and hinders their means to focus on the competitors
- The availability of this info permits low-level gamers to carry out at a better customary and supplies larger accessibility to new gamers
- B. Just as it’s now, the gamers should select when to open their stock or preemptively memorize their very own standing.
- As a practical battle royale, an excessive amount of info can detract from the immersive expertise
- Understanding the dangers of checking your stock throughout sure conditions is a part of the battle royale expertise
- The means to make fast selections primarily based on the participant’s understanding of their present standing, with out counting on the UI, is one in every of many necessary expertise in battle royale
- A minimal UI within the sport improves immersion, which in flip supplies extra pleasant and intense moments
To vote, head to the Steam submit and full the ballot. Let us know the way you’re feeling within the feedback. I am all for possibility B, myself.