For Honor claims prime spot in UK Charts, the most important new IP at No.1 since No Man’s Sky

For Honor’s launch week has been very profitable, not less than so far as the UK Charts are involved.

for_honor_gamescom_2016_screen_6

Ubisoft could not have revealed any For Honor gross sales particulars but, however within the UK, the sport’s efficiency is being in comparison with hits like The Division and No Man’s Sky.

According to GfK, For Honor topped the charts throughout all codecs this previous week. This makes it the most important new IP launch on the similar spot since No Man’s Sky. 57% of gross sales have been made on PS4, leaving 43% for Xbox One.

Sniper Elite 4, which launched in the identical week, got here in on the second spot. The unstoppable GTA 5 needed to drop to No.three, regardless of a 7% improve in gross sales.

Find the total prime ten beneath:

  • 1. For Honor
  • 2. Sniper Elite four
  • three. GTA 5
  • four. FIFA 17
  • 5. Battlefield 1
  • 6. Resident Evil 7
  • 7. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
  • eight. Rocket League
  • 9. Forza Horizon three
  • 10. Watch Dogs 2

If you’re among the many many who’re presently taking part in, our super helpful guide will aid you get higher.


Source

Related

Menu