Final Fantasy 15 patch 1.05 is rolling out early so boot up your PS4 to get the Pro patch downloading.
Final Fantasy 15‘s February update was resulting from launch tomorrow, February 21, nevertheless it’s being rolled out early and together with the complete HD help for the PS4 Pro there are two new songs in your automotive from the Nier soundtrack.
The Moogle Chocobo Carnival is coming to a close with replace 1.05 however there’s a bunch of different stuff to make up for its absence, like a music participant for Chocobo rides.
The degree cap is getting a lift, there’s extra space for photographs, and new timed quests will likely be a factor.
The full record of patch notes, courtesy of Gematsu, is under.
- PlayStation four Pro console Lite Mode compatibility with a most of 60 FPS
- New Timed Quests (limited-time and contests)
- Higher degree cap (as much as Level 120)
- Increased digicam roll capability (retailer as much as 200 photographs)
- Portable music participant for Chocobo rides
- Conclusion of the Moogle Chocobo Carnival
- Various bug fixes
The patch notes didn’t point out the Nier tracks which can be being added to the in-game radio, however you’ll be capable to take heed to Song of the Ancients/Fate and Weight of the World.
The Booster Pack+ remains to be scheduled for February 21 and can embody the Boost Sword weapon, the Dragon Mod fishing rod, and the accompanying reel known as Avio.