More information about Final Fantasy 14 patch three.55a revealed at Fan Fest 2017.
Alex sums it up in his video above, however in the event you’re some place you may’t watch a video, nonetheless discreetly, then right here’s a listing of what’s incoming on Tuesday, February 28.
- Final Anima weapon story quests
- Proto Ultima Battle
- Rewards will likely be iLV270 equipment however particulars on how one can encounter Proto Ultima are being saved underneath wraps and gained’t be included within the patch notes. The hunt is on
- The Feast PvP mode
- New Maps
- Sudden Death replaces Draw
- New Items & Adjustments
- Season three Ends and Season four Pre-season beings
- Zhloe Aliapoh customized deliveries
- New content material particularly for crafters and gatherers. Introduces new NPC that may have extra accessible interactions throughout future updates
There had been questions on character creation choices – particularly a butt slider – however there are not any present plans for these choices.
For these questioning, the patch is numbered three.55a versus three.55 as a result of the crew has encountered a bug in a brand new raid inside Diadem. So for now, patch three.55a will launch on February 28, and the bug will likely be ironed out for a March 7 – 14 launch of patch three.55b.