The Summer Game Fest will have been both dense and rich in announcements and emotions, but if there was a moment when all eyes turned, it was on the side of Naughty Dog who came to Geoff Keighley to give us great announcements. Obviously, there was talk of The Last of Us Part I, the PS5 (and PC) remake of a game that has become cult among players, just like its sequel. In this regard, Neil Druckmann, the Co-President of the studio, but also Game Director of the game announced that the 10 million sales for The Last of Us 2 have been crossed. The details remain unclear, and even if the studio can be delighted with such a performance, it will have taken 2 years to reach this figure. Other PlayStation Studios titles take less time to cross this symbolic milestone, but given its clear scriptwriting bias, the general public has undoubtedly less adhered to than Spider-Man or God of War.
- New on Netflix in July 2022 June 28, 2022
- Thai cave movie Thirteen Lives follows the terrifying real-world rescue
- The Mighty Thor Jane Foster Joins Marvel’s Avengers Today Alongside A Pair Of Gameplay Videos
- More evidence that Ultraman is excellent: Monster Rancher is back
- Sonic Frontiers designer claims it isn’t an open-world game
- Ryan Gosling Sported A Bootleg Doctor Who Shirt Honoring Barbie Co-Star Ncuti Gatwa, And Actor And His Showrunner Had Perfect Responses
- In Today’s Bombshell Hollywood Chris News: Chris Pratt Reveals He Doesn’t Actually Go By Chris