Massive took The Division 2 offline early this morning to squash a couple of bugs.
A patch for The Division 2 was utilized to the game throughout some downtime this morning. During this time, Massive fastened a couple of bugs which had been inflicting some points.
The unscheduled upkeep allowed the workforce to not solely stomp on some bugs, however repair an exploit that allowed gamers to loot Supply Drops a number of instances.
Ubisoft Massive stated it is usually working laborious to handle crashes occurring which seem elated to the Assault Drone getting used whereas brokers are in a bunch, in addition to Skills not working correctly, and instantly being on a 15 second cooldown.
As a end result, additional patches could possibly be utilized over the weekend inflicting extra unscheduled upkeep. Massive stated it’s going to attempt to hold the downtimes to a minimal.
The Division 2 – March 16 patch notes
- Implemented a repair that ought to scale back occurrences of shopper crashes when utilizing abilities
- Fixed a difficulty the place gamers could possibly be caught within the flawed World Tier in the event that they accomplished Strongholds with out assembly the required Gear Score whereas in a bunch
- Fixed a difficulty the place gamers wouldn’t have the ability to discuss to agent Kelso on the Castle Settlement
- Fixed a difficulty the place gamers may acquire a number of Ivory Keys from the identical supply
- Fixed a difficulty the place map progress wouldn’t be saved when finishing Open World actions and Side missions in one other gamers’ occasion.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed gamers to loot Supply Drops a number of instances
- Fixed a bug the place gamers may purchase blueprints repeatedly on the distributors by logging out and again in
- Fixed a difficulty the place combining the Dialed in expertise with the Emet Mask may result in significantly elevated Accuracy and Stability