The Division 1 was a extremely popular game with some very obvious points, certainly one of which was Endgame territory. With The Division 2, Ubisoft and Massive have paid particular consideration to offering gamers with an expansive number of missions and targets so that you can spend your time with when you hit Level 30 and full the ultimate Main Mission. Our The Division 2 Endgame and World Tiers information will stroll you thru how the game modifications when you full the principle marketing campaign, and the right way to cope with the brand new Black Tusk faction and unlock the 4 (quickly to be 5!) completely different World Tiers.
If you’re after a extra normal overview on Tom Clancy’s newest open-world loot-and-shooter, take a look at our foremost The Division 2 guide, which is full of newbie’s suggestions and hyperlinks to our sections of our guides collection, from stats and explanations of the completely different The Division 2 weapons/guns to all The Division 2 best builds, and rather more.
The Division 2 Endgame and World Tiers information
There’s quite a bit to elucidate about how The Division 2 modifications and opens up when you hit Level 30 and full the ultimate Mission within the Capitol constructing. Click on any of the hyperlinks under to skip straight to a specific part.
|Unlocking The Division 2’s Endgame and World Tier 1|
|The Division 2 Gear Score explained – How to increase your Gear Score|
|The Black Tusk faction|
|World Tier 5 – Tidal Basin Stronghold|
To unlock the Endgame, you need to full the ultimate Main Mission in The Division 2’s marketing campaign. This mission relies in Capitol Hill on the far east of the map, and it’s worthwhile to be at Level 30 so as to start this remaining goal.
Once you full the Capitol mission, the map will begin to change. Numerous areas throughout the map which you had beforehand taken from Hyena, True Sons, and Outcast forces are actually underneath the management of the Black Tusk – the brand new Endgame faction for The Division 2, containing the hardest and most organised enemies you’ve got confronted to this point. After a short cutscene, you’ll enter World Tier 1 – the primary of the 4 Endgame chapters in The Division 2.
While the Main Missions of the game are actually at an finish, you’ll have your work lower out for you coping with the assorted Invaded Missions and Strongholds which have cropped up whilst you have been off saving the world. The construction of every World Tier is definitely very simple; with every World Tier you’ll unlock two new Invaded Missions, and finishing these Invaded Missions will let you tackle the Black Tusk Stronghold for that Tier. With every conquered Stronghold, you’ll progress to the following World Tier, and the following degree of issue for the Endgame.
However, every Stronghold additionally requires you to realize a sure Gear Score earlier than you’ll be able to try to overcome it. Gear Score replaces your Level when you hit Level 30, and all of your Gear now has an related Gear Score based mostly on its normal energy (bearing in mind all stats, Attributes, and Talents). Your complete Gear Score relies upon the cumulative Gear Score of all gadgets each in your particular person and in your Stash.
You should attain a sure Gear Score so as to unlock the ultimate Stronghold for every World Tier and progress to the following Tier of The Division 2’s Endgame:
- World Tier 1 has a max Gear Score of 300, and its Stronghold requires you to have a Gear Score of 275.
- World Tier 2 has a max Gear Score of 350, and its Stronghold requires you to have a Gear Score of 325.
- World Tier 3 has a max Gear Score of 400, and its Stronghold requires you to have a Gear Score of 375.
- World Tier 4 has a max Gear Score of 450.
It must be famous that finishing the 2 Invaded Missions often supplies you with most (if not all) of the Gear Score you’ll want for the corresponding Stronghold, however you might must go looking for different actions so as to make up the ultimate few factors in your Gear Score first.
The Black Tusk are described as a “private military organization that operates on an unknown agenda. They are disciplined and highly organized, and their unparalleled equipment make them the biggest threat The Division has ever faced”. They took benefit of your weakening of all the opposite factions to swoop in whereas your again was turned and seize all of the Strongholds and different areas of curiosity you had beforehand cleaned out. Bad day for you, agent.
All the same old enemy archetypes you encountered throughout your trek to Level 30 are nonetheless current within the Black Tusk, however a lot of them have one or two new tips up their sleeves, and all of them are extra highly effective and harmful than their equivalents from different factions. We’ll briefly go over what we all know of the completely different archetypes under (and if you wish to know extra about all of the enemy varieties on the whole, take a look at Dave’s The Division 2 factions information):
- Assault – Bogstandard Black Tusk member, keen on Assault Rifles and large flank assaults.
- Thrower – Grenade-touting Black Tusk enemy that fireside air-burst grenades which explode on affect. Elite Throwers can launch a number of grenades in a brief house of time.
- Rusher – Everyone’s favorite rusher enemies are much more highly effective in the case of the Black Tusk, as they arrive geared up with SMGs and explosive drones which they deploy two at a time to attempt to overwhelm you with assaults from a number of fronts.
- Medic – Black Tusk medics are higher at staying behind cowl whereas they revive their allies, deploying their revival drone to do all of the heavy lifting whereas they keep protected. They may also throw EMP jammers that can inflict the Disrupt standing impact on gamers (for extra info on standing results and debuffs, take a look at our The Division 2 status effects information).
- Sniper – Black Tusk snipers are keen on organising decoy lenses that may momentarily idiot and distract you whereas they take goal from elsewhere.
- Controller – Black Tusk controllers function probably the most harmful of distant autos armed with each a grenade launcher and a machine gun. Fun occasions.
- Warhound – Warhounds are closely armoured “robotic quadrupeds” armed with a robust cannon that may deal excessive harm and Bleed results on enemies. When they lastly die, they’ll deal an EMP Disrupt impact upon you in case you are close by, jamming your Skills for a short while.
- Tank – Very closely armoured enemies in any faction, the Black Tusk tank is the toughest to kill, and comes armed with a Gatling Gun.
For the time being, the Endgame in The Division 2 is capped at World Tier 4, with a most Gear Score of 450. This will quickly not be the case, with the Tidal Basin content material replace releasing on April fifth. This free replace will prolong The Division 2’s Endgame by including World Tier 5, and rising the Gear Score cap to 500. You’ll acquire entry to new Invaded Missions and the Tidal Basin Stronghold – for all intents and functions the Black Tusk Base of Operations.
With the Tidal Basin you need to anticipate to need to cope with the strongest of NPC forces that the game has but thrown at you, and doubtless in higher portions than something you’ve beforehand skilled too. With this replace there may also arrive new Invaded Missions that rotate on a weekly foundation to supplied ongoing content material and challenges for the Endgame.
All this you’ll be able to examine in additional element with our The Division 2 Year 1 information. Hopefully that is sufficient that can assist you perceive precisely what’s in retailer for you when you hit the Endgame, and the way The Division 2’s core construction modifications when you hit Level 30 and full the principle marketing campaign.