The newest Sea of Thieves replace, Shrouded Spoils, docked right now loaded with new content material and enhancements.
Sea of Thieves gamers ought to replace their game to the most recent model as new content material is now out there.
Titled Shrouded Spoils, the replace provides “new twists on favorite encounters” in addition to new riches and spoils.
The Kraken will even seem extra often, and fog can pop up at any time whereas out at sea or on land.
Here’s what’s included with the Shrouded Spoils replace:
- The addition of fog that may seem all of a sudden and cloak all method of risks at sea and on land.
- New Merchant Alliance objects to search out together with the explosive Mega-keg, Crate of Ancient Bone Dust and Mermaid Statue Gems.
- More skeleton forts to tackle as six new forts turn into energetic making 9 in whole.
- Improved skeleton ships together with the addition of a brand new skeleton sloop, a brand new ‘Battle of the Devil’s Roar’ skeleton ship skirmish and the addition of roaming skeleton ships who show various ranges of aggression.
- New methods to precise your self together with all-new ship customization – cannons, wheels and capstans – and the time-limited ‘Wailing Barnacle’ ship and beauty set.
- A variety of new Pirate Legend Commendations for Athena Levels 1-10.
- More frequent appearances from the Kraken (who’s additionally realized some new methods), a spread of latest Megalodon variants to search out and rewards and commendations for defeating these monsters.
The Shrouded Spoils update is on the market free of charge to all Sea of Thieves gamers on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC.
In early 2019 gamers have a new competitive PvP mode to look froward to known as The Arena, the Sea Dogs faction, and a brand new tavern space.