Video game developer Rocksteady gave a long-awaited first look at their new upcoming game, Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League on Saturday through the DC Fandome digital occasion. The trailer, which you’ll be able to see under, exhibits Harley Quinn, Deadshot, Captain Boomerang and King Shark battle their approach by means of a dilapidated metropolis earlier than realizing they have been instructed to kill Superman, who’s below some type of thoughts management. WWE followers may need observed one thing acquainted about one of many characters, as former United States Champion and present Monday Night Raw commentator Samoa Joe appeared through the trailer because the voice of King Shark.
“Look, it is Superman! The mighty Superman has simply rescued that pilot!” Joe says when Superman arrives. “The Samoan Submission Machine” tipped his hand at being concerned within the game shortly after the trailer dropped.
— Samoa Joe (@SamoaJoe) August 23, 2020
King Shark has appeared in fairly a number of DC properties lately, together with Harley Quinn (voiced by Ron Funches), The Flash (David Hayter), Batman Assault on Arkham and Justice League Dark: Apokolips War (each by John DiMaggio). He’ll be a fully-rendered CGI character in James Gunn’s upcoming movie The Suicide Squad, the place he’ll be voiced by Steve Agee.
Joe is the most recent WWE star to make the leap into the world of superheroes. John Cena and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson have been each featured at DC Fandome as The Suicide Squad‘s Peacemaker and Black Adam’s Black Adam, respectively.
The 41-year-old has been out of motion for many of 2020 on account of harm, although he’ll participate in Sunday’s SummerSlam pay-per-view. Check out the complete card for the present under:
- WWE Championship: Drew McIntyre vs. Randy Orton
- WWE Universal Championship: Braun Strowman vs. Bray Wyatt
- Raw Women’s Championship: Sasha Banks vs. Asuka
- SmackDown Women’s Championship: Bayley vs. Asuka
- United States Championship: Apollo Crews vs. MVP
- Raw Tag Team Championships: The Street Profits vs. Andrade and Angel Garza
- Street Fight: Dominik Mysterio vs. Seth Rollins
- No Disqualification, Loser Leaves WWE: Mandy Rose vs. Sonya Deville