If you’re bored of killing zombies in Resident Evil 2: Remake, you would possibly wish to strive your luck at discovering the 15 Mr. Raccoon statues hidden throughout the 2 campaigns.
This is certainly one for the completionists on the market. You’ll must undergo each Resident Evil 2 Remake campaigns to seek out and destroy all 15 of the Mr. Raccoon statues. If you managed to do it, you’ll unlock the Vermin Extermination document and, extra importantly, the Combat Knife Infinite Bonus Weapon.
Resident Evil 2 Remake: Mr. Raccoon areas
You’ll have the ability to discover the Mr. Raccoon statues within the following areas:
- In the West Office, close to cardboard packing containers stacked on a shelf.
- On the second flooring of Raccoon City Police Station, within the S.T.A.R.S. workplace. You’ll discover within the backside proper nook of the workplace beside a pc monitor.
- Head to the firing vary beneath the police station and undergo the door into the vary to seek out Mr. Raccoon determine beneath a goal.
- In the Break Room, have a look at the foot of the bunk mattress and the statue will probably be behind the bag on the bottom.
- Another Mr. Raccoon will be discovered outdoors the Chief’s Office by the stairwell on the second flooring of the police station, sitting on a desk.
- A Mr. Raccoon statue will be discovered on a windowsill within the hallway behind the West Storage Room that you would be able to entry by the Clock Tower.
- Head to the again of the Cafeteria within the Lab to discover a Mr. Raccoon on a desk beside the ladder.
- Retrieve the Signal Modulator from the Laboratory, then head to the Nap Room. Once inside, you will discover a Mr. Raccoon is on a shelf in a sleep chamber.
- Head in direction of the Supplies Storage within the Sewers and also you’ll discover one behind a stack of packing containers.
Mr. Raccoon statues – Leon solely
The following Mr. Raccoon statues will be discovered whereas enjoying as Leon solely:
- Mr. Raccoon will be discovered instantly after escaping the large alligator within the sewers. Once it’s useless, look to the other aspect of the place the ladder descends to seek out him.
- You’ll have the ability to discover one other within the Incinerator Room when enjoying as Ada in Leon’s marketing campaign, near a big bag.
Mr. Raccoon statues – Claire solely
You can discover the following lot of Mr. Raccoon statues whereas enjoying as Claire solely:
- Go to the third flooring of the police station and into the East Storage Room. Using the Heart Key, enter the room on the again that’s stuffed with mannequins and look on the highest shelf to seek out Mr. Raccoon.
- After fleeing the parking zone, run by the town till you attain the world with the canine and board the bus. Mr. Raccoon will be discovered close to the steering wheel.
- Head to the Orphanage and head to the room stuffed with play gear and beds. You can spot it when enjoying as Sherry, however you’ll must play as Claire to destroy it.
Mr. Raccoon – closing statue
The final Mr. Raccoon can solely be discovered throughout the B playthrough of Resident Evil 2 Remake. When you attain the doorway to the primary flooring, flip proper and head down the steps. You’ll discover the ultimate Mr. Raccoon within the backyard mattress beside a vase.