The subsequent Pokemon Go Community Day occasion takes on November 30 and carries proper by way of til December 2 – and it is a completely different kind of occasion, that includes a complete vary of superior Pokemon.
Another month, one other Pokemon Go Community Day. The December 2018 group day is just a little completely different this time round and is functionally a biggest hits of the occasions which have taken place already all through 2018.
Because this occasion options 11 completely different Pokemon, all of which may include unique strikes and have elevated spawn and glossy spawn charges, the group day takes place throughout an extended interval this time. It’s just a little extra difficult this time, however we’ll clarify every part that you must know beneath…
Pokemon Go December November Community Day Date, Start Time & End Time
For the primary time, the newest Pokemon Go group day is now going to stretch over a number of days – and even, nearly, a number of months! This is to permit the entire Pokemon you possibly can catch – eleven completely different Pokemon species in all – to get a good shake of the stick and a good likelihood to be hunted and caught. You’ll need to catch a number of them, in any case – that’s the purpose of those group occasions.
The occasion kicks off on November 30 – a Friday. After that, it continues proper by way of December 1 (Saturday) and December 2 (Sunday). Depending on the place you’re on this planet, your finish time will both be very late on Sunday evening or on Monday morning – extra on that beneath.
- December Community Day Times in Asia Pacific: Dec 1 6am to Dec four 4pm JST
- December Community Day Times within the UK: Nov 30 9pm to Dec Three 7am UK
- December Community Day Times in Mainland Europe and Africa: Nov 30 10pm to Dec Three 8am CET
- December Community Day Times in North America: Nov 30 1pm to Dec 3 11pm PST / Nov 30 4pm to Dec four 2am EST
In addition to the above, there might be one particular bonus interval throughout Pokemon Go’s December Community Event. These bonus occasions all happen on Saturday December 1, and all for a particular 3-hour interval. During this time, you’ll have the ability to earn extra rewards together with Double Catch XP and Double Catch Stardust. The timing of this bonus interval varies from area to area:
- December Community Day Times in Asia Pacific: 12pm to 3pm JST
- December Community Day Times in Europe and Africa: 10am to 1pm UK, 11am to 2pm CET
- December Community Day Times in North America: 11am to 2pm PST, 2pm to 5pm EST
Let’s discuss these buffs and rewards in additional element…
Pokemon Go December Community Day Rewards: Shiny Pokemon, Double Stardust & XP, Exclusive Moves and extra
If you’ve been conversant in previous Pokemon Go Community Day occasions, the December Community Day will make extra sense to you. Usually these group occasions deal with one Pokemon species, growing their spawn charges and making them extra simply out there with sure highly effective strikes or in shiny types.
The December group day is all of this, however as an alternative of specializing in one Pokemon species you’ll have the chance to catch each earlier Community Day Pokemon from 2018 once more. It’s an encore. Here’s who you possibly can catch, with their unique strikes:
- Pikachu (with Surf)
- Dratini (with Draco Meteor)
- Bulbasaur (with Frenzy Plant)
- Mareep (with Dragon Pulse)
- Charmander (with Blast Burn)
- Larvitar (with Smack Down)
- Squirtle (with Hydro Cannon)
- Eevee (with Last Resort)
- Chikorita (with Frenzy Plant)
- Beldum (with Meteor Mash)
- Cyndaquil (with Blast Burn)
As talked about above, the primary cause to participate on this group day is to catch a bunch of the featured Pokemon after which discover one with half-decent stats and evolve or energy it as much as construct a formidable Pokemon.
There’s some nice creatures on this checklist with some nice bonuses. Dratini evolves into Dragonair and Dragonite, for example, and the latter is taken into account one of many best Pokemon in Pokemon Go. Likewise for Larvitar, which finally turns into Tyranitar – a tier checklist topping battler.
You even have the possibility to catch shiny types of Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle – fan favourite classics – plus the possibility to fill up on Eevee and Eevee Candy with a view to profit from Eevee Evolutions in Pokemon Go. The unfold of Pokemon sorts additionally means you will discover one thing to plug a battling type strength or weakness gap. It’s an ideal group day, you guys.
Taking half within the occasion has different bonuses past catching Pokemon, nevertheless, making it fairly worthwhile:
- Featured Pokemon spawn charges are means up, together with for Shiny types
- Double Catch XP on all Pokemon catches within the bonus window on December 1
- Double Catch Stardust at some point of the bonus window on December 1
- Double Egg Incubator effectiveness boosts Pokemon egg hatching velocity through the December 1 bonus interval
- Lures final for Three hours through the bonus interval
- Guaranteed entry to an unique transfer Pokemon caught or their evolutions. You can see the unique strikes above, listed alongside the Pokemon.
November Pokemon Go Community Day History: previous occasions
Ninatic Labs held the primary Community Day occasion in January with Pikachu. It’s continued since then:
- February’s Pokemon was Dratini
- March was Bulbasaur
- April was Mareep
- May’s Pokemon was Charmander
- June’s Pokemon was Larvitar
- July was Squirtle
- August was Eevee
- September was Chikorita
- October was Beldum
- November was Cyndaquil