Along with all the sensible loot you possibly can gather all through your time with The Division 2, there are an entire lot of beauty gadgets to select up as effectively. The most tough of those to trace down are the backpack keychain trophies that are hidden in caches across the map or given out as rewards for strongholds.
We’ve discovered 13 of those backpack trophies to this point, 9 of which you get from scavenging in D.C, whereas the opposite are both pre-order bonuses, rewards from the Open Beta, or little sweeteners for returning veterans from the unique Division.
As we uncover extra keychains we’ll replace this record, however for now, watch out for story spoilers together with areas visited and mission aims within the later phases of the game.
The Division 2 Backpack Keychain Trophies
The following video from Arekkz Gaming runs by way of all the at present found keychains relatively properly, however we’ll record them under as effectively:
- Plush Hippo – On the rooftop terrace of the Theatre Settlement at degree 3
- Lincoln Bust – Just previous the alcove marked “cafe” throughout the Lincoln Memorial Mission
- Speaker’s Gavel – Reward for finishing the Bank Headquarters Mission
- Gold Bar – In the Vault throughout the Bank Headquarters Mission
- Space Shuttle – In entrance of the crashed Space Shuttle throughout the Air & Space Museum Mission
- Skeleton – During the DCD Headquarters Mission, if you get the target, “Destroy the Outcasts’ Samples”, the keychain is on a educating skeleton in a facet room within the far left of the primary chamber.
- Plush Flower – Next to the sunflowers upstairs within the far left of the Campus Settlement
- Hockey Player – Random drop from District Union Stronghold
- Flag and Dog Tags – Random drop from the Capitol Building Stronghold
Preorder, beta, and returning participant keychains
- Teddy Bear – Preorder bonus
- Capitol Building – Played in Open Beta
- Supply Crate – Completed Dark Zone Mission in Open Beta
- American Flag – Awarded to high-tier returning Division gamers