Blizzard simply unveiled a brand new hero for HotS, a hooded fella with a penchant for soul stealing. Sound like anybody you already know?
For extra like HotS, take a look at our checklist of the best MOBAs.
“Once the Aspect of Wisdom, Malthael abandoned heaven after the Worldstone’s destruction,” says the official blurb. “In secret, he had resolved to end the Eternal Conflict by becoming a Reaper of Souls and eliminating everything affected by demonic corruption, including humanity.”
Sounds like a pleasant chap, then. Still, you’d need him in your group in a pub brawl, wouldn’t you? So why not have him in your facet in a three-lane assault.
Here’s what he can do:
- Soul Rip
- Extract the souls of close by enemies troubled by Reaper’s Mark, dealing 100 injury and therapeutic Malthael for 44 per goal hit. Heroic targets heal Malthael for a further three% of the Hero’s most Health.
- Wraith Strike
- Instantly teleport by an enemy troubled by Reaper’s Mark, dealing 59 injury and refreshing Reaper’s Mark.
- Death Shroud
- After zero.25 seconds, unleash a wave of darkish mist that applies Reaper’s Mark to enemies it hits.
Malthael Heroic Abilities
- Tormented Souls
- Gain 20 Armor and unleash a torrent of souls, regularly making use of Reaper’s Mark to close by enemies for four seconds.
- Last Rites
- Apply a dying sentence to an enemy Hero that, after 2 seconds, offers injury equal to 50% of their lacking Health. Repeatable Quest: Enemies killed whereas underneath the impact of Last Rites completely scale back its cooldown by 5 seconds, to a minimal of 15 seconds.