An adrenaline rush should be the primary and most pure of pure highs. It’s a thrill absolutely skilled by primeval people teaming as much as convey down sabre tooth cats, and now sought by a lot of their trendy descendents in varied methods. For some, a leap from an awesome peak, ideally assisted by a bungee twine or parachute. For others, the nail-biting closing moments of a spherical of Counter-Strike. Combining the 2, nevertheless – that’s one thing new.
Keep in control on the state of CS:GO with our update tracker.
The Republic of Gamers Extreme Gaming occasion, held in Prague over the weekend, noticed an exhibition match of CS:GO between German guests Penta and native Czechs eXtatus, with the important thing twist that it occurred ten metres within the air, on a stage suspended by a crane.
Reddit consumer LopoGames has a helpful translation of the panicked dialog between the 2 casters, who needed to take to the skies alongside the groups.
- Caster1: Shut up! Hey, hey that is actually not good. I need to go down.
- Caster2: Higher. Higher!
- Caster1: Shut up! I would like to carry on to one thing however there may be nothing I can seize right here!
- Caster2: Well at this level I hope we’re only a quarter manner up. They might get us greater.
- Caster1: Hey you’re a… Shut up! You aren’t serving to!
- Caster2: Can the crane operator please…
Head here to observe the entire thing on Twitch.