The Week 6 challenges are stay in Fortnite Season 6, and one among them requires you to do a musical quantity.
This is a multi-stage problem the place you’re required to go to completely different music sheet stands and pianos in a selected order. You’ll additionally must change into the music man and play the pia-pia-piano as a way to full the problem :
- Stage 1: Find a stand with Sheet Music in Pleasant Park.
- Stage 2: Play the Sheet Music on the piano close to Pleasant Park.
- Stage 3: Find a stand with Sheet Music in Retail Row.
- Stage 4: Play the Sheet Music on the piano close to Retail Row.
Fortnite: the place to seek out the sheet music and pianos
First off, you’ll need to land in Pleasant Park and search for the sheet music in the home with a large spider net throughout the window within the North of the city. Go by means of the door on the left to seek out the sheet music on a stand.
Head over to the hills West of Pleasant Park to seek out the large piano. The music stand in entrance has the notes CEGEC displayed, so play these on the large piano.
The second music sheet stand may be discovered within the East of Retail Row. Head in direction of the Joeli retailer and undergo the primary doorways close to the bookshelves to seek out the following lot of sheet music.
Next, head over to the large piano on the hill Southeast of Retail Row. This time it’s a must to play the notes AEFAECA, and this may full the problem.
Fortnite Season 6 Weekly challenges
If you’re at the moment working your means by means of the Fortnite Season 6 Battle Pass, listed here are all of the challenges to date:
- Week 5 Challenges
- Jump through flaming hoops with a Shopping Cart or ATK
- Record a speed of 27 or more in front of different Radar Signs
- Week 4 Challenges
- Ring the doorbell of a house with an opponent inside in different matches
- Eliminate opponents near any of the Corrupted Areas