Eagle-eyed gamers can have observed a brand new mini-game has cropped up on the Fornite map.
One of the Fortnite Season 6 Week 8 Challenges asks gamers to attain factors on varied Whack A Balloon games.
A variation of Whack A Mole, these Whack A Balloon boards may be present in varied spots throughout the island – they’ve an identical rating board to the clay pigeon shooters.
To activate the game, simply stand near it and press sq. for it to start. You then need to swing your axe to pop the balloons. Or you possibly can shoot your gun if that’s your factor.
Here’s a map of all of the Whack A Balloon places so that you can discover. Now you’ve completed these, have you ever danced with fish trophies in different named locations?
Whack A Balloon Locations
- Lonely Lodge: This is to the southwest of Lonely Lodge, straight under the hill. Grid reference I5.
- Paradise Palms: To the northwest of Paradise Palms you’ll discover this between the small pool and the damaged bridge. Grid reference H7.
- Pleasant Park: This is the simplest to pin down. To the west of the NFL pitch in Pleasant Park. Grid reference C4.
- Junk Junction: To the west of Junk Junction is a bit of constructing with an RV exterior. You’ll discover it right here. Grid reference C2.
- Flush Factory: To the southeast of Flush Factory, nearly on the very fringe of the island, you’ll discover this Whack A Balloon beneath a tree. Grid reference F10.
Now you’ve hit a bunch of balloon and danced with the fish, have you ever cleared up the opposite Fortnite Week 8 challenges from Season 6?