This week’s problem takes you to new heights, so seize a gun and watch your six.
As a part of the Week 6 Challenges, you’ll want to go to the 5 highest elevations on the island.
There can be an indication on the prime of every peak that signifies how excessive it’s, so that you’ll know you’ve made it. Watch out for different gamers as these areas will get busy fairly shortly.
If you’re not sure, go as much as the signal and perform a little dance for a second to verify it counts.
Fortnite: go to the 5 highest elevations on the island
You’ll be capable of discover considered one of these indicators on the following areas:
- On the sting of the Volcano crater
- At the highest of Polar Peak citadel
- On the mountain prime North of the Viking Village, Northeast of Snobby Shores
- On the mountain to the east of the final mountain.
- By the Submarine at Frosty Flights
Fortnite Season 8 Weekly challenges
- Week 6 Challenges
- Visit a wooden rabbit, a stone pig and a metal llama
- Visit the highest elevations on the island
- Search where the knife points on the treasure map
- Week 5 Challenges
- Complete a lap of the race track in Happy Hamlet
- Get 15 bounces using a Bouncy Ball Toy
You may also take a look at the place to seek out the Fortnite Season 8 hidden Battle Stars and Banners here.