It’s Week three of Fortnite Season 8, so it’s time to check out the brand new weekly challenges.
For this week’s challenges, you’ll want to go to a number of named places and remove your opponents whereas driving a Zipline. You’ll additionally want to make use of the most recent mode of transportation, The Baller, in several matches, in addition to search for some hidden treasure.
If you handle to finish the entire challenges, you’ll be capable of discover this week’s hidden Battle Star.
Fortnite free challenges
- Stage 1: Deal harm to opponents whereas driving a Zipline
- Eliminate opponents with an SMG, Pistol and a Sniper Rifle
- Search chests at Sunny Steps or Fatal Fields
Fortnite Battle Pass challenges
- Search the place the magnifying glass sits on the Treasure Map loading display
- Use The Baller in several matches
- Place totally different Trap Slot objects in a single match
- Stage 1: Visit Fatal Fields and Salty Springs in a single match
Fortnite staged challenges
For Stage 2 of this week’s free staged problem, you’ll must harm opponents who’re driving on a Zipline.
To full the subsequent 4 phases within the Battle Pass staged problem, you’ll want to go to Haunted Hills and Tilted Towers, then Frosty Flights and Loot Lake, Lucky Landing and Retail Row, and at last Snobby Shores and Tomato Temple.
You should go to each places within the similar match for it to depend.