It’s time for an additional spherical of weekly challenges in Fortnite and issues are nonetheless trying a bit frosty.
It’s Week 9 already in Fortnite, and it received’t be lengthy till we’re handled to a different in-game occasion to wave goodbye to Season 7. In the meantime, let’s check out the Week 9 challenges.
These challenges haven’t been confirmed but and are topic to alter.
- Hit three trash bins with an Icepuck (0/3)
- Use a Sneaky Snowman (0/1)
- Complete three timed trials with the X-4 Stormwing aircraft (0/3) (HARD)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Shotgun Eliminations
- Eliminate opponents at Junk Junction or Retail Row
- Stage 1: Land at Retail Row (0/1)
- Dance at three Named areas (0/3)
For the staged problem, you’ll must land at Retail Row, then Frosty Flights, Haunted Hills, Shifty Shafts and at last Dusty Divot to finish it.
Fortnite Season 7 Weekly challenges
There are loads of challenges to be getting on with in Fortnite Season 7 and right here’s full them:
- Week 5 Challenges
- Dance on top of a Water Tower, Ranger Tower, Air Traffic Control Tower
- Search between a Giant Rock Man, a Crowned Tomato, and an Encircled Tree
- Week 3 Challenges
- Ring a doorbell in different named locations in a single match
- Search between three ski lodges
- Week 2 Challenges
- Play the Sheet Music on pianos near Pleasant Park and Lonely Lodge
- Compete in a Dance Off at an abandoned mansion (HARD)