It’s Week eight in Fortnite Season 7, so it’s time for some new challenges.
Not solely do you’ve got a brand new host of weekly challenges to get caught into, there’s additionally the brand new Ice Storm challenges which started on Saturday after the latest in-game event. The Fortnite map is now fully coated in snow, and also you’ll have to battle your technique to the highest towards opponents and the Ice Legion.
There’s quite a lot of travelling across the map within the Week eight challenges, and we lastly get to discover the mysterious hatches which have appeared close to Wailing Woods and within the snow biome.
For one of many free challenges, you’ll have to play as a part of a Duo or Squad – or hope an opponent performs good – so you may defeat opponents whereas driving as passenger in a car.
The Week eight challenges aren’t dwell but and as such are topic to alter.
Fortnite Season 7 Week eight challenges
- Build constructions
- Deal harm whereas within the passenger seat of a car
- Eliminate three opponents with an Explosive weapon (0/3)
For this problem, you’ll have to construct some stairs or partitions.
Hope into the passenger’s aspect of your finest good friend’s experience and harm your opponents.
Use an Explosive weapon like a Rocket Launcher to defeat three opponents.
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search seven Chests in Shifty Shafts or Lonely Lodge (0/7)
- Search between a mysterious hatch, a large rock woman, and a precarious flatbed (0/1)
- Use a Cozy Campfire or Launch Pad (0/1)
- Stage 1: Visit Paradise Palms and Salty Springs in a single match (0/1)
Head to Lonely Lodge or Shifty Shafts and search seven chests to finish this problem.
Head over to the hill simply Southeast of Wailing Woods to get your Battle Star.
In a single match, use a Cosy Campfire or a Launch pad.
For the primary stage of this problem, go to Paradise Palms and Salty Springs in a single match. In Stage 2, go to Junk Junction and Loot Lake and for Stage 3, go to Haunted Hills and Wailing Woods.
Fortnite Season 7 Weekly challenges
There are loads of challenges to be getting on with in Fortnite Season 7 and right here’s find out how to full them:
- Week 5 Challenges
- Dance on top of a Water Tower, Ranger Tower, Air Traffic Control Tower
- Search between a Giant Rock Man, a Crowned Tomato, and an Encircled Tree
- Week 3 Challenges
- Ring a doorbell in different named locations in a single match
- Search between three ski lodges
- Week 2 Challenges
- Play the Sheet Music on pianos near Pleasant Park and Lonely Lodge
- Compete in a Dance Off at an abandoned mansion (HARD)