It’s Week three of Season 7, so right here’s a take a look at the newest challenges on supply.
This week you’ll want to look some chests, use a Zipline and land at just a few named areas to finish the challenges and earn your battle begins
There’s additionally the 14 days of Fortnite challenges that shall be obtainable over the subsequent two weeks.
Fortnite Season 7 Week three challenges
- Ride a Zipline in numerous matches (0/5)
- Stage 1: Land at Lonely Lodge (0/1)
- Legendary weapon eliminations (0/2) (Hard)
Use a Zipline in 5 completely different matches.
Land at Lonely Lodge, then at
Kill two opponents utilizing a Legendary weapon.
Battle Pass challenges
- Search Chests at Polar Peak or Tomato Temple (0/7)
- Ring a doorbell in different named locations in a single match (0/2)
- Search between three ski lodges (0/1) (Hard)
- Stage 1: Deal injury with Shotguns to opponents(0/200) (Hard)
You’ll want to seek out seven chests to finish this problem.
Find two homes with doorbells for this problem.
Search the realm between three ski lodges.
Deal 200 injury utilizing Shotguns for the primary stage of this problem.
Fortnite Season 7 Weekly challenges
There are loads of challenges to be getting on with in Fortnite Season 7 and right here’s how you can full them:
- Week 5 Challenges
- Dance on top of a Water Tower, Ranger Tower, Air Traffic Control Tower
- Search between a Giant Rock Man, a Crowned Tomato, and an Encircled Tree
- Week 3 Challenges
- Ring a doorbell in different named locations in a single match
- Search between three ski lodges
- Week 2 Challenges
- Play the Sheet Music on pianos near Pleasant Park and Lonely Lodge
- Compete in a Dance Off at an abandoned mansion (HARD)