It’s time for a brand new set of Fortnite weekly challenges and also you’ll must journey across the map to complete all of them and get your battle stars.
The challenges aren’t too tough this week, so regardless of having to journey a good distance to finish the staged problem, they shouldn’t take too lengthy to finish. The Sheet Music problem will play two tunes you may recognise, including extra festive enjoyable to Fortnite.
Fortnite Season 7 Week 2 challenges
- Search a chest in numerous Named Locations (0/7)
- Damage opponents with several types of weapons (0/5)
- Eliminate opponents in Snobby Shores or Fatal Fields (HARD) (0/3)
Quite merely, loot seven chests to finish this problem.
Use 5 totally different weapons to elimate 5 opponents.
Defeat three opponents both in Snobby Shores or Fatal Fields.
Battle Pass challenges
- Stage 1: Visit Snobby Shores and Pleasant Park in a single match (0/2)
- Play the Sheet Music on pianos close to Pleasant Park and Lonely Lodge (0/2)
- Compete in a Dance Off at an deserted mansion (HARD) (0/1)
- Eliminate an opponent from at the very least 50m away (0/1)
Visit each Snobby Shores and Pleasant Park in a single match, then Lonely Lodge and Dusty Divot for Stage 2, and at last Frosty Flights and Tomato Temple for Stage 3.
Find the Sheet Music and pianos close to Pleasant Park and Lonely Lodge and play a bit festive tune.
Head to the deserted mansion at Lonely Lodge and dance your method to victory.
Defeat an opponent from a distance of at the very least 50 metres.