It’s Week 6 of Fortnite Season 6, and there’s a bunch of latest challenges to finish.
This week’s challenges deal with damaging your opponents, looking chests and trying to find sheet music.
Fortnite Week 6 challenges
- Place Chillers in several matches (0/3)
- Search a Chest in several Named Locations (0/7)
- Shotgun Eliminations (0/3) (HARD)
Place three Chiller traps in three completely different matches
Searc seven chests in seven completely different places.
Kill Three opponents with a Shotgun.
Battle move challenges
- Land at Shifty Shafts (0/1)
- Deal Damage with a Pickaxe to opponents (0/250)
- Find a Stand with Sheet Music in Pleasant Park (HARD)
- Eliminations with a Common Weapon (Stage 1) (0/1) (HARD)
Simply land at Shifty Shafts for this one.
Hit your opponents together with your pickaxe to trigger 250 harm.
Have a go searching Pleasant Park for some sheet music for stage 1, then head to the Piano close to Pleasant Park and play it, earlier than heading over to Retail Row to do the identical.
Take down an opponent utilizing a Common weapon
Fortnite Season 6 Weekly challenges
If you’re at the moment working your manner by means of the Fortnite Season 6 Battle Pass, listed here are all of the challenges to this point:
- Week 8 Challenges
- Dance with a fish trophy at different Named Locations
- Get a score of 3 on different clay pigeon shooters
- Week 5 Challenges
- Jump through flaming hoops with a Shopping Cart or ATK
- Record a speed of 27 or more in front of different Radar Signs
- Week 4 Challenges
- Ring the doorbell of a house with an opponent inside in different matches
- Eliminate opponents near any of the Corrupted Areas