Week 10 is about to start in Fortnite, so right here’s a have a look at among the final challenges of the season.
Season 6 has seen the destruction of the Cube amongst different issues, and a snowstorm seems to be on the best way to usher in Season 7 and the vacation interval.
This week’s challenges are but to be confirmed, however let’s check out what we all know thus far.
Fortnite Week 10 challenges
- Build a construction utilizing 250 Materials (0/250)
- Stage one: Eliminate an opponent with a Shotgun, then an Assault Rifle and a Pistol (0/3)
- Search 7 chests in Tilted Towers or Paradise Palms (0/7)
Battle Pass challenges
- Stage 1: Land at Lazy Links, then Snobby Shores, Lucky Landing, Lonely Lodge and Salty Springs. (0/5)
- Place a Mounted Turret in several matches (0/3)
- Complete car Timed Trials (0/4)
- Stage 1: Visit the Viking ship, a Camel and the crashed Battle Bus. (0/3)
Fortnite Season 6 Weekly challenges
If you’re at the moment working your means by the Fortnite Season 6 Battle Pass, listed below are all of the challenges thus far:
- Week 8 Challenges
- Dance with a fish trophy at different Named Locations
- Get a score of 3 on different clay pigeon shooters
- Week 5 Challenges
- Jump through flaming hoops with a Shopping Cart or ATK
- Record a speed of 27 or more in front of different Radar Signs
- Week 4 Challenges
- Ring the doorbell of a house with an opponent inside in different matches
- Eliminate opponents near any of the Corrupted Areas