A Halloween favorite returns with a twist within the Fortnite Season 7 Week three challenges.
As a part of the Week 3 Challenges, gamers are tasked with ringing the doorbell of a home in two completely different named places in a single match.
There doesn’t must be an enemy inside the home for it to rely, both. You’ll simply have to ring the doorbell in a single named location, reminiscent of Snobby Shores, then head to a special named location to ring one other one.
Ring the doorbell of a home in several named places in a single match
Plenty of homes now have doorbells outdoors and right here’s the place to search out the vast majority of them:
- Paradise Palms
- Pleasant Park
- Retail Row
- Snobby Shores
- Salty Springs
- The single home at Tomato Temple
Fortnite Season 7 Weekly challenges
There are loads of challenges to be getting on with in Fortnite Season 7 and right here’s the best way to full them:
- Week 5 Challenges
- Dance on top of a Water Tower, Ranger Tower, Air Traffic Control Tower
- Search between a Giant Rock Man, a Crowned Tomato, and an Encircled Tree
- Week 3 Challenges
- Ring a doorbell in different named locations in a single match
- Search between three ski lodges
- Week 2 Challenges
- Play the Sheet Music on pianos near Pleasant Park and Lonely Lodge
- Compete in a Dance Off at an abandoned mansion (HARD)