Two new shotguns are being added to Fortnite’s Battle Royale mode this week.
Both an Epic and Legendary variation of the Pump Shotgun are being added on this week’s v6.31 replace.
The shotgun is an improve of the Uncommon and Rare Pump Shotgun and is anticipated to have a low charge of fireplace whereas dealing some hefty injury.
Coming quickly to Battle Royale: Epic and Legendary variants of the Pump Shotgun! pic.twitter.com/TTdMObChLU
— Fortnite (@FortniteRecreation) November 26, 2018
Call of Duty followers have in contrast the Pump Shotgun to the SPAS-12 from Modern Warfare 2 which dealt ridiculous injury and had glorious vary for a shotgun.
It seems just like the Heavy Shotgun, which is a special beast altogether. Some gamers are anxious that the addition of those two weapons will imply that the Heavy Shotgun could possibly be vaulted or nerfed, so we’ll have to attend and see what the replace brings.
Fortnite Season 6 Weekly challenges
If you’re at present working your approach via the Fortnite Season 6 Battle Pass, listed here are all of the challenges to date:
- Week 8 Challenges
- Dance with a fish trophy at different Named Locations
- Get a score of 3 on different clay pigeon shooters
- Week 5 Challenges
- Jump through flaming hoops with a Shopping Cart or ATK
- Record a speed of 27 or more in front of different Radar Signs
- Week 4 Challenges
- Ring the doorbell of a house with an opponent inside in different matches
- Eliminate opponents near any of the Corrupted Areas