One of the Fortnite Week 8 Challenges duties you with getting your boogie on with a fish. Let’s do that!
The clue is within the title – it is advisable head to named areas, so that you gained’t discover the fish trophies in random buildings on the map.
Also, some areas have a couple of fish, however they’ll solely depend as soon as in the direction of the problem – it’s the named location that counts, not the variety of fish.
Here’s a map our cartographer has drawn up, with particulars of every location under.
Dance with a fish trophy at totally different named areas
- Dusty Divot: In the large warehouse right here, go contained in the workplace and also you’ll see a dancing fish on the wall.
- Retail Row: In the north east nook of Retail Row is a store with two fish trophies. There’s additionally a giant one outdoors above the store entrance.
- Greasy Grove: There’s a store within the heart of Greasy Grove the place you’ll discover the dancing fish.
- Salty Springs: Go to the basement of a home within the west of Salty Springs and also you’ll discover a dancing fish above the couch.
- Shifty Shafts: There’s a small hut within the east of Shifty the place you’ll discover a dancing fish.
- Wailing Woods: In the underground bunker under wailing woods, lifeless heart, you’ll discover three fish collectively that you could dance in entrance of.
- Lonely Lodge: Again, there’s two dancing fish right here both aspect of the hearth within the massive lodge itself. You can’t miss it.
- Tilted Towers: this fish isn’t on the wall, however on the ground of the collapsed constructing within the southwest of Tilted Towers.
Now you’ve boogied with the fishes, you’ll be able to double examine the rest of the Week 8 Challenges.