Got a ton of sick dance emotes, however simply don’t have probability to make use of them? Well this weekly problem provide you with an opportunity to strut your stuff throughout the Fortnite map. Here’s the place to bounce in several “forbidden locations” – seven to be actual.
Specifically, “forbidden locations” imply a spot the place there’s a “No Dancing” signal. We’ve embedded a screenshot of what they appear to be beneath, so you already know what to search for.
Fortnite – Dance in several forbidden areas
No Dancing indicators are small and round, and have a crimson ring with a cross via a Fortnite character dancing and musical notes.
To tick this problem off your record and declare your Battle Stars, it’s essential to discover and dance in entrance of seven No Dancing indicators. They might be powerful to trace down if you happen to don’t know the place to look, however we’ve scoured the map and drawn up a listing – together with a map:
- Going from high left to backside proper, the primary location is on the ft of the enormous llama statue within the excessive northwest of the map
- The second location is on the height of the zip-wire mountain to the south of Pleasant Park
- For the third forbidden location, it’s essential to go to the southwestern tip of the map, simply to the south of Frosty Flights
- The fourth register on the hill to the north of Salty Springs
- On the hill simply to the northwest of Wailing Wood, you’ll discover one other forbidden location – it’s south of Risky Reels
- The ultimate forbidden location is to the south of Paradise Palms, on high of the mountain simply to the southeast of the world
For assist with the remainder of the Season 7 week 1 challenges, take a look at our full web page, together with our information on how to dance on top of a crown of RVs, Metal Turtle, and Submarine.