After a slight delay, the Wild Appalachia replace is now accessible to Fallout 76 gamers.
The Fallout 76 replace Wild Appalachia is now accessible, and brings new quests, options, occasions, crafting programs and extra to the game.
As we beforehand instructed you, the replace contains the ability to create your own libations. You may count on steadiness modifications together with participant reporting and problem monitoring as a part of future updates to Wild Appalachia.
Below is a fast breakdown of what to anticipate. Full patch notes can be found via the official web site.
Fallout 76 – Wild Appalachia
- New Brewing and Distilling Features – out now
- A New Seasonal Event – Fasnacht Parade (March 19)
- Survival Mode (March 26)
- New C.A.M.P. Features – C.A.M.P. Decorating out now; Player Vending (April 9), Functional Camera (April 16)
- Legendary Vendor and Scrapping (May 23)
- New Quests: Shear Terror! and Ever Upwards (April 9 and May 7, respectively)
There’s extra coming with the Wild Appalachia update according to the Fallout 76 roadmap. Give it a learn.