The newest Epic Games Store replace has added extra cloud saves and made it simpler so as to add Humble Bundle titles to your assortment.
The workforce behind the Epic Games Store is working with builders deliver more cloud saves to the shop sooner or later. So count on the listing under to develop over time.
With Humble Bundle games, now you can hyperlink your two accounts. This will will let you add Humble Store games to your EGS library with out coming into a game key.
Along with the aforementioned, the Epic Games Store August replace additionally refreshed product pages, and decreased the time it takes to put in For Honor.
The replace notes additionally state a brand new look and design are coming to game libraries, and the playtime monitoring function is “around the corner.”
Here’s the full notes.
Epic Games Store – August Update
Added Cloud Save help for the next games over the previous month:
- Alan Wake
- Close to the Sun
- Darksiders 3
- Enter the Gungeon
- Genesis Alpha One
- Hyperlight Drifter
- Kingdom New Lands
- Mutant Year Zero
- Rebel Galaxy Outlaw
- Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter
- The Sinking City
- This War Of Mine
- World War Z
- All Ubisoft titles have supported cloud saves since launch by means of Uplay integration.
Note: We’re working with the builders of different launched games to check cloud saves, and will likely be enabling extra games over time. Upcoming games that help Cloud Saves can have them enabled at launch.
Humble Bundle Keyless Integration
- Keyless integration with Humble Bundle and Humble Store has been launched. You can hyperlink your Epic Games account to your Humble account. This permits you to buy games instantly from the Humble retailer with out requiring a redemption key. You can allow this function by logging into your Humble account, going to the “Settings” possibility and linking your Epic Games account.
- Complete your buy of a game for the Epic Games retailer on Humble and the game will mechanically seem in your library. This is one step we’re taking in direction of creating an open ecosystem for gamers, and we’re taking a look at extra partnerships with extremely respected digital game sellers.
Refreshed Product Pages
- All product pages have acquired a face-lift, that means you’ll see visible and informational enhancements to your favourite titles. The new pages supply beefier game descriptions, higher launch date visibility for upcoming titles, and permit for extra imagery and movies. This is being executed to provide builders extra management over the presentation of their games, and likewise for patrons to make higher buy choices.
- For Honor rolled out with an improved set up expertise, lowering the full time to put in and the quantity of disk house required. We’ll be seeking to replace our present Ubisoft titles to make use of this new tech subsequent.
- Some of you will have already seen that we’ve been rolling out new Epic-hosted movies on retailer pages. This supplies the flexibility for higher curation once you’re looking the shop, in addition to giving extra management to builders (i.e. the kind of content material they present for his or her games).
- We’re within the last levels of rolling out particular patch optimization for builders. The optimization reduces patch obtain sizes considerably, saving you time when updating games on the Epic Games retailer.
- A brand new look and design are coming to game libraries. The first replace on this course of will embrace a “list view” which is able to show extra of your game library on display screen directly. You will be capable of kind, filter and entry games in your library faster and simpler. We wish to make navigating to the games you wish to play seamless.
- Our new playtime monitoring function can be proper across the nook. This function is a essential piece for self-service refunds. This offers you the flexibility to exactly monitor playtime on the games you personal and that’s essential as a result of it helps you identify once you’re eligible to submit for a refund on new game purchases.