It’s Week Three in Dauntless, and we’ve obtained 4 new challenges for all you Slayers on the market.
This week, the challenges are primarily based round Blaze weapons and patrols, in addition to utilizing totally different weapons to slay Behemoths.
You’ll get your common 150 Heartseekers for finishing every problem, and it will be a good suggestion to make use of a Blaze Sword to get by the challenges a bit quicker.
Dauntless: Week 3 Hunt Pass Challenges
As this week’s challenges give attention to Blaze weapons and patrols, be sure you equip the appropriate gear to get the higher hand in a battle.
- Blazing Fever: Slay 10 Behemoths utilizing Blaze weapons (0/10)
- Great Balls of Fire: Complete 10 Blaze patrol hunts (0/10)
- A Thousand Cuts: Slay 10 Behemoths utilizing Swords or Chainblades (0/10)
- The Classics: Slay 10 Behemoths utilizing Axes or Swords (0/10)
Once you’re completed with these comparatively simple challenges, you’ll be able to take a look at our guides on the place to seek out Arcstones, Behemoth Breakparts and extra beneath.
- Dauntless: Behemoth Breakpart guide
- Dauntless Patrol and Arcstone Guide: How to get Dull, Shining, and Peerless Arcstone
- Dauntless Scales Guide: Where to find Furious Rage Scale, Jagged Spark Scale, Thundering Scale, and Scorch Scale
- Dauntless: How to farm Orbs
- Dauntless: Deathmarks, tips, and the best starting weapons for your new Behemoth hunting adventure
- Dauntless: Season 5 Week 1 Hunt Pass challenges