It’s Week 2 in Dauntless, so let’s check out some new Hunt Pass challenges.
This week, you’ll have to slay Behemoths utilizing Shock weapons and efficiently dodge assaults to earn your Heartseekers.
The different challenges this week deal with utilizing completely different weapons towards Behemoths, so it will make sense to kill two birds with one stone and equip Shock varieties of those weapons.
Dauntless Week 2 Hunt Pass challenges
Each problem is value 150 Heartseekers and it shouldn’t take you lengthy to finish all of them.
- Shocking Display: Slay 10 Behemoths utilizing Shock weapons (0/10)
- No Surrender: Slay 10 Behemoths utilizing Repeaters or Axes (0/10)
- Master of Evasion: Dodge via 125 assaults (0/125)
- Behemoth’s Bane: Slay 10 Behemoths utilizing Hammers or War Pikes (0/10)
Once you’re accomplished, you’ll be able to try our guides on Behemoth breakparts, learn how to get Arcstones and our different prime ideas for getting began in Dauntless.
- Dauntless: Behemoth Breakpart guide
- Dauntless Patrol and Arcstone Guide: How to get Dull, Shining, and Peerless Arcstone
- Dauntless Scales Guide: Where to find Furious Rage Scale, Jagged Spark Scale, Thundering Scale, and Scorch Scale
- Dauntless: How to farm Orbs
- Dauntless: Deathmarks, tips, and the best starting weapons for your new Behemoth hunting adventure
- Dauntless: Season 5 Week 1 Hunt Pass challenges