Treyarch has rolled out a brand new Call of Duty: Black Ops Four replace in a single day that brings again a game mode from Black Ops 3, and provides two new map variants.
The November 27 replace for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, obtainable now on all platforms, provides Seaside Sunset, and Firing Range Night maps. If you haven’t guessed from their names, these are variants of current multiplayer maps that characteristic large modifications to their climate and time of day.
The two maps be part of the prevailing roster for gamers on all platforms. Safeguard, the multiplayer mode from Black Ops 3, was additionally added as a part of this replace. Available solely on PS4 for per week, the mode is unchanged from Black Ops 3, most notably that includes a robotic gamers should escort.
The Bowie knife, which PS4 gamers have been capable of finding in Blackout stashes for per week, has now made its manner onto different platforms. The knife is a one-hit kill. Character unlock missions for Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen have returned, although solely on PS4.
Likewise, PS4 gamers will as soon as once more have an opportunity to combat the Blightfather in Blackout, and Treyarch readjusted the boss’ well being in solos and duos.
Finally, Zombies mode bought much more stability fixes, notably on the map 9. Check out the complete change log beneath.
- Improved Torque tutorial mission scripting
-After Action Report
- After Action Report in Multiplayer and Blackout will now show all earned Tier Rewards and permit the participant to scroll by means of the Tier Rewards menu.
- Featured Playlist modified to Safeguard (PS4) / Hardcore Mercenary Moshpit (Xbox One and PC).
- Hardcore Nuketown added to Featured class.
- Chaos Hardpoint added to Featured class (6v6, random HP spawns, rating restrict 1000).
- Mercenary Objective Moshpit added to Featured class (5v5, Domination, Hardpoint, Control, Search & Destroy, Heist).
- Added Seaside Sunset and Firing Range Night to all playlists.
- Closed exploits in Nuketown that allowed Ruin to grapple exterior of the map.
- Resolved a problem the place the scoreboard would flash on display screen after ending a game on Nuketown.
- Resolved a problem on Summit that allowed Care Packages deployed on a ramp within the japanese a part of the map to drift.
- Resolved a problem that eliminated an attachment from weapons with most attachments and a Clan Tag or Kill Counter geared up.
- Tactical Mask Challenge now correctly tracks kills whereas an enemy Counter UAV is energetic.
- Bowie Knife now obtainable in Equipment Stashes, as a random drop from killing Zombies, and as a randomised merchandise spawn in Zombies-themed areas on all platforms.
- Zombies Origins Character Missions (Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo, Richtofen) now obtainable to search out and full (PS4).
- Blightfather occasion enabled in all playlists (PS4).
- Reduced the well being of the Blightfather in Solo and Duo playlists.
- Resolved a problem the place sliding underneath a Blade Trap with out taking harm wouldn’t contribute to a different participant’s problem.
- Fixed a crash that would happen often when utilizing Anywhere But Here.
- Fixed a uncommon crash that would happen when a participant disconnected whereas one other participant was downed.
- Fixed a uncommon crash that would happen when a participant disconnected throughout Fast Travel.
- Fixed a crash that would happen when killing enemies with traps in IX.
- Fixed further crashes associated to a participant serving to one other with challenges in IX.