DICE has kicked off the week with a brand new Battlefield 5 server-side replace for all gamers.
It’s been comparatively quiet on the Battlefield 5 entrance for the reason that game launched. The game beforehand obtained a minor server-side replace, in addition to a shopper patch on the deluxe version launch practically two weeks in the past.
Later yesterday, one other server-side replace was made out there on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. Server updates don’t require any downloads, and are sometimes reserved for stability tweaks and different fixes that don’t require a code change.
In this case, the replace mounted an issue inflicting sure weapons to stay locked regardless of gamers having reached the required degree. The replace additionally, but once more, tweaked workforce stability firstly of rounds to stop bigger discrepancies between the 2 groups.
The patching cycle for Battlefield 5 received’t start in earnest till December 4, when the primary main replace is scheduled to launch. The replace will kick off the primary Tides of War chapter, Overture, and can carry a new map, add the practice range, car customisation, a brand new War Story and extra.
Early particulars about stated December Four patch will likely be revealed tomorrow. Until then, right here’s the complete change log of this week’s server replace.
- Fixed a problem the place weapons would keep locked though the rank requirement had been achieved.
- Fixed a problem which may lead to gamers getting disconnected when trying to hitch a server.
- Daily assignments which were accomplished beforehand can now be accomplished once more if the participant would get it once more on a separate day.
- Improvements to the workforce stability firstly of rounds. Teams ought to not have a bigger uneven variety of gamers.
- Several stability enhancements for the server.