EA shares extra particulars on the problems which are being labored on within the Anthem demo and rewards VIP gamers with extra javelins.
Following yesterday’s replace through which Bioware assured gamers that it didn’t under-plan server capacity for the Anthem VIP demo, a second update has been posted immediately detailing workarounds for persistent problems that are being experienced, like infinite loading screens, and never with the ability to get previous the title display screen.
And as a thanks for being
guinea pigs such good sports activities about all of it, VIP demo individuals will discover a shock ready for them the following time they log in.
As an additional thanks, all 4 javelins can be found now within the Forge for gamers who’ve performed on this weekend’s demo. Won’t get an opportunity to leap in? They might be ready for VIP individuals subsequent weekend!
Log out and again in to see them for those who’re in game. pic.twitter.com/TOg24SAW7M
— Anthem (@anthemgame) January 27, 2019
Reactions to the gesture have been blended, with many of the damaging responses coming from gamers who have been unable to get in and play.
The VIP demo kicked off on Friday for individuals who have pre-ordered the game, and EA entry members. Given that the 4 javelins appear to be a method to placate gamers, I’d think about that those that weren’t eligible for the VIP demo received’t have entry to them once they hop into the open demo subsequent weekend.
Going again to the replace, it appears like plenty of points have been fastened, whereas a pair are nonetheless ongoing. You can try the small print under:
- An infinite loading display screen when launching the game or coming into an expedition.
- Inability to get previous the Anthem title display screen. (potential workaround under)
Resolved or Mitigated
- Some Xbox One gamers are unable to entry the Anthem VIP demo. – Resolved
- Rubber-banding throughout free roam and/or missions. – Mitigated (particulars under)
- Second javelin not unlocking when reaching degree 12. – Resolved (NEW particulars under)
- Inability to entry their Anthem VIP demo pals codes. – Resolved (particulars under)
Potential User Workarounds & Details
- Stuck at Anthem Title Screen: One motive for getting this message is for those who didn’t redeem your code on the right EA account. If that occurred, please comply with the steps on this web page.
- Rubber Banding: We recognized issues in our infrastructure that have been inflicting some rubber banding. We have already made adjustments to our again finish to enhance the efficiency and can proceed to take action over the weekend.
- Unreceived Javelin Unlock Tokens: The second javelins tokens have been addressed. As an additional thanks, all 4 javelins are additionally now out there within the forge for gamers who’ve performed on this weekend’s demo. Won’t get an opportunity to leap in? They might be ready for VIP individuals subsequent weekend! Log out and again in to see them for those who’re in game.
- Friend Code Redemption Workaround:
- Clear your web browser cache, OR go into incognito/non-public model of your browser.
- Try to load the web page once more.