This chest farming information doesn’t comprise any story spoilers, however will contact on mission particulars, so minor spoiler warning.
If you’re attempting to finish the Tomb of Yvenia trial, or are simply trying to farm some chests, right here’s the place yow will discover all of the chests in Freeplay.
One of the trials requires you to open 15 chests within the Tomb of Yvenia trial. Currently, that’s 15 for one participant – not the entire squad. The Day One patch will repair this concern in order that any chest discovered by you or your teammates will contribute to everybody’s development.
Chests that drop for finishing world occasions will depend will be mixed with these discovered across the map. The bigger yellow circles on our map denote the place two or extra chests will be present in an space. Keep in thoughts that it’s essential to fly to succeed in excessive factors and dive down deep into the water to seek out among the chests.
Going across the total route ought to solely take you round half an hour, so that you’ll have that door open very quickly.
Anthem chest areas
- Head East from the Freeplay spawn level to discover a chest close to a turret.
- At the underside of the primary waterfall, dive down into the water to seek out the second chest.
- Fly out of the water and search for a tent; a chest shall be on the ledge.
- Look for an additional tent in a rocky space to seek out the fourth chest.
- Fly North and search for a cliff to seek out one other chest, with one other chest at its summit behind a rock.
- Fly to the Watchtower of Arath and search for a camp to seek out the subsequent chest.
- Head in direction of the bridge and search for chests within the leafy and rocky areas.
- Fly to the Great Falls Canyon to discover a chest within the ruins of a tower.
- Southeast of that camp, close to the water’s edge, it’s best to discover one other chest.
- Open your map and have a look at Great Falls Canyon. Head South of the hole between “Great” and “Falls” to seek out round 5 chests within the water, in underwater caves and near the bridges.
- Now, head in direction of Vallery of Tarsis. Hug the wall to the West to discover a chest.
- Head North from the bridge the place the Sentinels are patrolling to discover a cave which homes one other chest.
- Dive into the water underneath the bridge to discover a chest on the backside.
- Head in direction of the East wall and search for one other cave, the place you’ll discover one other chest.
- Head south and dive into the water to seek out two chests on the backside.
- Follow the water South and also you’ll see one other chest on the ground of the river.
- Head Southeast and return on land to seek out one other chest. Cross the river and there must be one other chest west of this.
If you discover extra chests, tell us and we will add it to our record.
If you’re an Origin Access Premier PC participant, Arekkz has a guide on unlocking your Legion of Dawn items when you’re battling that. You may also take a look at our guides on where to find Challenges and crafting materials like Ember.